When is Spring Break? Spring Break 2011 dates? Best Hotel Deals in San Diego for the Holidays
- February 21-25, 2011 — About 350,000 (University of Ottawa, University of Toronto, University of Calgary, University of Waterloo)
- February 28-March 4, 2011 — 156,026 (Northeastern, U of Michigan, Western Michigan, Western Carolina)
- March 7-11, 2011 — 1,714,927 (Penn State, Université de Montréal, Gonzaga, U of Central Florida, MSU [Michigan], ISU [Illinois]), NCSU, U of NC, U of SC, U of SD)
- March 14-18, 2011 — 2,212,500 (ASU, NYU, Purdue, Rutgers, U of Minnesota, U of Massachusetts, Texas Tech, CSU [Colorado], George Mason, ISU [Iowa], Texas A&M, TSU [Texas], U of Georgia, U of Iowa, U of Kentucky, U of Oklahoma, USC, U of Texas, WSU (Washington)
- March 21-25, 2011 — 885,000 (UC Berkeley, Kent State, Clemson, Kansas State, U of Colorado, U of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, U of Oregon, U of Maryland, U of Utah, Columbia)
- March 28-April 1, 2011 — 887,901 (U of Hawaii, CU Boulder, U of Missouri-Columbia)
Best hotel for spring break in San Diego Andaz San Diego (formerly the Ivy Hotel) with the best night club in San Diego and the city’s hottest lounges
- Ivy Nightclub The four-story Ivy Nightclub is where San Diego goes to forget its inhibitions. Step behind the velvet ropes and join the “it” crowd as you give into the intoxication of pulsing music and creative cocktails.
- Ivy Rooftop On Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, San Diego’s largest roof space is fully transformed into one of the city’s hottest lounges.
Reserve and book the best hotel in San Diego at the low price
related article: Springtime in San Diego, is a wonderful town for year-round fun.