Welcome to San Diego Hotel Week’s Blog!
You have arrived at San Diego’s premiere online hotel deal resource. Our blog features information about hotels and attractions around San Diego, you are welcome to submit information to us for consideration. Please visit us regularly, as we receive new deals regularly. This is your one stop area for locating competitive pricing and opportunities to enhance your visits in San Diego.
For more information http://www.sandiegohotelweek.com
About San Diego Hotel Week
Known as the city where happy happens: San Diego will make everybody happier this fall with San Diego hotel week celebrating its first anniversary!
Similar to the successful restaurant week concept which spotlights restaurants to food lovers with affordably priced menus, the San Diego Hotel Week event showcases hot deals on hotels for travelers to indulge on a budget.
The first hotel week of its kind was born in San Diego last November (Nov.13th – 26th, 2009) and gathered 60 San Diego Hotels.
The event has considerably grown: over 90 area hotels are participating in this year’s promotion, which due to its popularity in 2009 has expanded into a month-long event. Now visitors have more time to enjoy San Diego and its many seasonal offerings for a fraction of the normal cost. ( www.sandiegohotelweek.com )
From boutique to Elite resorts, from Downtown to Carlsbad, San Diego Hotel Week has what it takes to please every budget and exceed every expectation. From Nov. 15th through Dec. 15th, during San Diego Hotel Week, the San Diego destination is officially on SALE!
A large variety of deals and added values such as: super low rates, 3rd night free, Upgraded room, Free breakfast, Free Golf, 40% off your stay…etc awaits visitors.
For a list of available deals, you can visit: http://www.sandiegohotelweek.com/hot-deals.html
- Buy two nights and stay the third night free at the luxurious Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego along San Diego Bay, adjacent to the popular Seaport Village shopping district. Same offer from the Omni San Diego: the only hotel connected to a stadium: “the Petco Park” by a pedestrian skywalk
- Stay two nights and receive a 20% discount on room rates at Loews Coronado Bay Resort, nestled on a 15-acre peninsula in Coronado and featuring an award-winning restaurant, spa and marina.
- Save 40% on Mini-Suites at the La Jolla Cove Suites overlooking La Jolla Cove in the enchanting seaside town of La Jolla.
- Save 33% + FREE Continental Breakfast for 2 at the Handlery Hotel centrally located in San Diego’s Mission Valley, just minutes away from Sea World, the famous San Diego Zoo, Old Town, museums, world-class shopping at Fashion Valley and Mission Valley shopping centers.
- Stay 2 nights and receive 50% off the second night at the Comfort Inn San Diego Zoo/SeaWorld area located on San Diego’s famous Hotel Circle, five minutes to SeaWorld, Zoo, Downtown and San Diego’s world-famous beaches.
- And if you are up for a special treat : the W, US Grant and Westin Gaslamp located in San Diego’s historic downtown – home to 140 restaurants and bars – are offering a 30% off on 3 nights and more
During November 15 through December 15, 2010, guests to San Diego can enjoy a variety of special events and activities in addition to spectacular Thanksgiving feasts and shopping for the holiday season. Among the notable events during these dates are:
– The San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival, the region’s largest wine and culinary event, takes place November 17 – 21 and features an exciting roster of culinary activities held at venues throughout downtown San Diego.
– Showcasing over 25 bands from throughout the United States and Canada, the 31st Annual San Diego Thanksgiving Dixieland Jazz Festival is held November 24 – 28 at the Town & Country Resort & Convention Center in Mission Valley.
– Cultural delights abound during the annual Balboa Park December Nights, occurring December 3 – 4 and featuring live entertainment, dance performances, children’s rides, free admission to Balboa Park’s museums, delicious foods from around the world.
– And many more